Forum Discription: Post pics and specs on your car here
URL: http://www.forum.clubnissan.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=2413
Printed Date: 19 May 2024 at 06:46
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 10.11 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Erix 05 SER
Posted By: Erix05_SER
Subject: Erix 05 SER
Date Posted: 30 August 2008 at 04:43

This is my little pride n joy .. I bought her On August 28th  in 2005 and put 55,000 miles on her to date ... Atm she has CAI, 4-1 header, Borla Axelback exhaust, Slotted n Drilled Rotors all around, 17 " Team Dynamic Pro Race 1 Rims, Rockford Stereo Setup , Custom Paint Under the hood and on the interior .. In the works is a Full body Paintjob , r34 bodykit , Coilovers, Cams, rod, Pistons , Pulleys , Rev limiter Increase from 63 to 7300 Rpm  and some boost .  If i manage to blow or Fudge up the 4 speed auto tranny that it has in it , I will do a 5 or 6 speed swap to help accomodate boost more efficiently ..

Some pix

i will show before n afters where i can

The grille

Blue Head n fog lights  

Cf Gauge bezal  

Inake piping n Engine cover  

-------------
05Sentra SE-R 2.5L All motor With E-bay CAI/4-1 H/Borla E/Scytek remote Starter/lightweight crank Pulley/Custom painted stock rims/7"flipdown DvDplayer/800w amp'd dual 10"subs/Detachable Pioneer H.U./

Replies:
Date Posted: 30 August 2008 at 04:49

The Grille -

the Team Dynamics -

Painted Battery n Shroud -

The headers old n new -

-------------
05Sentra SE-R 2.5L All motor With E-bay CAI/4-1 H/Borla E/Scytek remote Starter/lightweight crank Pulley/Custom painted stock rims/7"flipdown DvDplayer/800w amp'd dual 10"subs/Detachable Pioneer H.U./

Date Posted: 30 August 2008 at 04:58

header in b4 it got hot .

Finally finished the grille -  

Blacked out my lower grille on my front sidewalk lol

Got bored n did the coolant tank -

Painted my dash around my gauges -

Then i did my Center piece -

-------------

Date Posted: 30 August 2008 at 05:06

Painted the side pieces - 

Then i won a $100 on a 1 $ ticket  lol  Go !!!! me

So i bought rotors with the money ,

This is my Team dynamics and the small rear rotors I did a quick spray of paint on my Brake pad housing

Got a Nismo SE-R oil Cap -

This is how i want to paint the Exterior of my car now  -

Give or a take a few adjustments Regarding the front wheel and bumper .. - this is a 2x editted rough draft soon i will be sure with how im gonna do it ,, <-- Excited as hell

Erix

-------------

Posted By: jayw
Date Posted: 31 August 2008 at 23:13
Fantastic looking car there sir,love inside, outside and under the hood

Posted By: Andy
Date Posted: 01 September 2008 at 20:55
Hi ya Erix, car looks as good as ever dude. How come you have registered again dude?

-------------
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH

Posted By: edk_
Date Posted: 02 September 2008 at 10:09
Great effort mate. I love the paint detail in the engine bay and the carbon dial surround... might have to get that done myself ;) I preffer the all yellow paint job rather than your future planned one though but I'm sure it'll look awesome driving around!

Date Posted: 02 September 2008 at 22:26

when the site went down , My thread dissapeared and I wasnt sure if I had an account here anymore . Couldnt remember my old username , So i just re registered ..

Thanks for the compliments Guys ..

If the paint job doesnt wear like i hope it does . I will just save up and Design another one .. :) 

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 25 September 2008 at 08:15

heres me n my buddys  Carrying on  after a  Lunch meet  the otha wk end :P  

after we ate -

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=MVI_0236.flv">

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=MVI_0248.flv">

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=MVI_0237.flv">

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=MVI_0246.flv">

b4 we ate

Matt who is just starting to mod his B15

Loud A$$ the Stage 3 SRt 4 -

ME -

Were gonna do it again on the 5th n hit a local car show for shits n giggles .  with liek 8 - 10 of us :) 

-------------

Posted By: jayw
Date Posted: 25 September 2008 at 21:41
Cool videos and pics mate

Date Posted: 13 October 2008 at 07:27

Little update on the grille im sporting atm ..  also got some new decals in n a nismo oil cap n License plate Frame ...

The nismo stuff and pic of my Old Dusty  heat shield off my underhood ..  trying to decide how im going to go about painting that open area now .. 

n after a quick wax ,   I saw what i felt was a pretty cool pic  -

More soon , as a bunch of mods are coming this fall  ..

-------------

Posted By: JC#79
Date Posted: 13 October 2008 at 23:34
Looking sweet does that, I will wait anxiously to see what mods are coming next...

-------------
http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12646">

Date Posted: 14 October 2008 at 21:47
Nice one Erix, keep it up son.

-------------
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH

Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 02:27

Welp , I orderred jwt valve Springs ,  and a grounding Kit with yellow wires ...   If i can talk the wife into it , I only need to sell 1 more Mesh grille and i will be able to afford a full R34  octaine body kit .

But til that stuff comes in , I was having some fun with my Stock Rims ... 

painted em glossy black with a chrome lip ... 

Check it -   

On the car

-------------

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 07:35

well i sold the grille i needed to ,  and i got like 500 + dollars  in my acct .   but my buddy has me leaning  more towards a 50 shot of Nos before i do a body kit ..   '''

Should i do it ???  :p 

-------------

Date Posted: 31 October 2008 at 05:47

ended up saving most the cash n just grabbing a lightweight n balanced underdrive pulley and also a lightweight crank pulley for now

I will take some pix of em soon when work slows down ..

-------------

Date Posted: 01 November 2008 at 16:33
Coming along nicely Erix.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 November 2008 at 05:09

thnx m8 ,

did some other small stuff as of late .  but was  unhappy to hear the website i orderred my springs n grounding kit from is no longer able to get the Grounding wire kit i orderred n just cancelled my order without even asking me what i would like to do ...  Pissed me off , I waited a month for nothing there .. 

I had a feeling my old air filter needed changed n this is how she looked when i pulled her out " it sits inside my wheel well so i cant see it  Unless i open it up "    she definately needed replaced . 

And here is the new one takin her spot now -

new wiper blades -

Painted some more interior pieces -

also took the recirc hose off my intake n put a breather filter on the motor instead . -

And then i put a nice new  Black reducer on the Intake Manifold where it meets the CAI . there was a Fugly  blue one that came with the piping n absolutely contrasted everything else in my car ...  its nothin major , but it was one small thing that irritated n Bugged me for the past year n i finally did it :P    Bout time ..  Now i just need to dremel off the piece of metal tubing that is hanging off the intake . N it will be all set ..   I m also planning to paint the Engine Cover n just removing the Plastic one ..

-------------

Date Posted: 21 November 2008 at 22:37
Nice one Erix, but not sure about the yellow wipers dude.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 December 2008 at 08:12

yeah , yeah . your not the only one .

This was my youngest sons innitial reaction to them as well   ROFL  .......  god bless him 

Ps : holy hell all the pictures uploading  make it a PITA  to try n get to the bottom of the page to type somethin quick lol 

I will have some interior n audio pic updates within a day or 2 ..

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 10 December 2008 at 23:06

finished upa cpl more interior pieces ..  now i jsut need to yank out the back seats , throw in a 4 pt roll bar , n get some racing seats in the front n it will look pretty bad ass  :)  just need to get the trim piece for around my new head unit .. Im not liking the open space at all ;x  

but the paint matches up damn nice imho

the kid stroller started to mark up the right sub .  PISSED ME OFF ..  at least it still hits nicely n doesnt look too hideous .  I will probly do my best to blow the speaker when i got some extra cash tho . just for a reason to get a new one .

-------------

Date Posted: 10 December 2008 at 23:17
Lookinh mighty fine Erix. How come you have odd wheels?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 December 2008 at 02:07

long story ,  The Bronze Wheels ,  both front ones  got cracked spokes  from highway potholes  due to construction .  they were left unmarked n both of em i hit while dead in the middle of my lane . i wasnt on the side of the road or anything ..    So  yeah , i took them off n  didnt have cash to buy 2 new ones .   so i painted my stockers with the intention of Painting all 4 . two of them however needed some work to make em ding free again b4 i painted em . n now i just need to repolish the lips on them to finish em up ..  also the one needs a new tire cuz i burned it off smokin up a parkin lot behind my work  one night .. ;x   Burnouts are expensive :) 

I plan on putting the undamaged bronze rims in the front tho  and putting the ones with the cracks in the rear .  i drove on the cracks for a cpl weeks n nothing really happend i just didnt like the motor weight on em every time i hit uneven road meets n metal bridge crossings ..   but in the back i think they will be alright ..   I really wanted to do the bronze wheels just like i did the stockers . but im not sure how i am going to get a quality silver / polished look on em without risking dmg or a serious fuqup ..

Thnx for checkin out my ride man :)   Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 14 December 2008 at 00:11

Matched the wheels up again ;)   With some pix to prove it  :D 

Here is the first team dynamic Painted -    

The 2 rear stockers i just finished up .  the one got curbed super hard n i had to actually recreate the lip on a 2 inch section - 

And my car posing for the camera - 

My excessively bright Interior :)  matches like a dime for pix -

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 15 December 2008 at 14:06
I really like that interior, although bright, it's quite tasteful Not overkill if you see what I mean. Good colour matching too.

Date Posted: 20 December 2008 at 03:23

thnx .     Its just something to help kill my boredom  .  this coming year my goal is to buy a family car / suv if i can , N then i will be gutting out the back of my sentra to make it as light of weight as possible . put in a 4 pt roll cage bar n hook up a progressive shot of Silly gas ..  Im hoping to spray 100  but i might run a 50 - 75 for a while just to be safe . I know some guys run 100 alot of guys run 75 n one or 2  blew motors with 150 lol ..    should be fun  and im hoping it puts me into low low 14s maybe mid to high 13s if im lucky n i can get some good 60ft times .  

Erix  

-------------

Date Posted: 21 December 2008 at 21:01
Coming along quite well there Erix.

-------------

Date Posted: 31 December 2008 at 16:15

Thnx , i cant wait to have the Team Dynamics on in black .. I just need to get the tires on em changed n then i will swap em on ...

But yea, So i got the Dynamics all finished up with paint.   And i got some Mudflaps for my front tires , I can tell they definately r doing their job . I bathed my car before i put em on so i could watch how quick it got dirty n so far its still clean after quite a bit of driving ...

Now i just need to get my flip down dvd player installed n wired up , and that damn BSR ..

PS: I couldnt believe how shiny my exhaust came out with jsut a little soap n water on a bug Scrubber Sponge

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 03 January 2009 at 00:28

let me just say  OMG  i am in love with these mudflaps , i did 2 big burnouts today n nothing got on the sides of my cars  . the one i let em spin a good 6 + seconds  thru my entire first gear , checkd when i got home n not a spot of rubber on the paint . I was soo impressed . i think i will make it priority to get some on the backs just to keep them cleaner as well ..
And I also had a guy order an upper n lower grille for the Sentra . N i decided to try n make a border for the lower Grille ..  It made a huge difference too . looks like somethin u would buy at the store now .. :)  before it was just metal plates n was sharp in places n just lookd half done ..   Nice but half done . The border is definately what it was missing imho ...
The pix

I will have more pix soon of it painted Glossy black to match my upper grille ,  this was just a test fit before i went ahead n glued the border on n what not ..

-------------

Date Posted: 03 January 2009 at 03:14
Going to look great once that's painted

Date Posted: 04 January 2009 at 01:02

thnx Edk  i just painted it last night .  I am going to spray one more coat of glossy black onto it  then a clear coat n i will post pix of it all finished up n reinstalled . :)

ERIX

-------------

Date Posted: 04 January 2009 at 08:04

some videos of me n my buddys 87 Mustang GT automatic racing tonight ..

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=DSCF7237.flv">

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=DSCF7231.flv">

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=DSCF7236.flv">

-------------

Date Posted: 05 January 2009 at 23:55

I do like that Erix, looks very smooth dude.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 January 2009 at 04:26

Thnx andy

Get this , My buddy is getting a 1991 Sentra SE-R and Swapping an Sr20ve motor into it .  I told him i never recalled a VE model n he said its a primera Motor .  I got sooo jealous n he is able to have the swap done for 2k . Im contemplating trading my Sentra in for an old 1 like him n doing the same swap ..  =x   IS this the primera motor ? and if so what you think   should i get  the swap too  ???

also i was lookin at my car n thinkin "When i got it ' i liked the vinyl on the windshield but now im not so sure its what i need .  is there anything u guys can think of that would look better and take its place ???

-------------

Date Posted: 11 January 2009 at 10:52

Erix, remind me what engine does the 91 one come with as stock?

Your friend is right the SR20VE is from a JDM Primera and produces around 200PS (198 BHP). Check out http://www.g20.net - www.g20.net or the srforums dude. Infact even on here two of our members have aVE engine fitted into their Primeras.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 January 2009 at 04:48

our 91 SE-R  came with the Sr20de  i believe   ..  But i think the ve is a much beefier version of it from what i understand ..  he is saying other guys who did the build he plans on  r running mid 13s with just the ve  swap and  intake/ header/full exhaust done .

ne who , a pic of me n my buddies at a meet yesterday .

this was up  on both sides all the way down n i couldnt fit the other guys who had to park elsewhere into the shot . we ran outta room by the Burger place we went lol  ..

Our camera guy got a little Trooper attention lol    but he didnt get pulled over so no harm done lol .   just rode his rear for a mile cuz he was hangin out the window at 70 - 80 mph takin pix of us all lol

me n mu buddy messin around  ,.  he has the 2002 6 speed manual Se-r  specv  .  n is rated at 10 more bhp than my model , he also has i/h/e just like i do .. 

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=DSCF7463.flv">

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=DSCF7466.flv"> i love how our exhaust mend together when he just pulls ahead of me .

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=DSCF7463.flv">    

if only i had a 5th gear i would hold him pretty much dead even the entire run .   right now he walks me by a car or 2 when he pops into 5th n if we would keep racing til he needed 6th id really be bummed out lol 

but fun none the less . i dont usually like racing over 100 - 110 mph anyhow.   1/4 mi. speeds r plenty to keep me happy .. 

-------------

Date Posted: 31 January 2009 at 01:54
anywho , So i orderred new altezza /Euro style Tail Lights got a nice completed lower grille to throw on an im probly gonna get the tires on my paintd dynamic Wheels .. should be a fun week this week ..
Pix soon ..
Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 03 February 2009 at 05:27

NO tail lights yet . but i did put together a list of projects for this year :)  

Hopefully by the end of 09 This car will Be ready for some local Shows .. I cant wait .. Lots of stuff planned for this year . Evo hood . Front lip . Lowering it , Blacking out the Taupe interior . removing rear Bench Seat n will hopefully have 2 Racing Bucket Seats Installed in its place along with 2 Front Bucket seats as well , Debating whether i should Stay automatic n do my cams with some high Comp Pistons . Or else just go for a 5 or 6 Speed Manual Swap So i can eventually run a turbo . then i would also like to send out the ecu to get reflashed n Rev limiter Lifted to 7500k . Also Wanna a full custom self esigned exhaust including a Y pipe that i can toggle open n closed on each side to have the option of running a Short catless Side pipe exhaust or for A full exhaust for DD n trips , I also Plan to make it a full 2.5 " exhaust all the way back as its currently only 2.25" with stock rez n CaT Conv. on it .. Also Intend to Put in a high flow Cat n a 22 " high Flowing rez as well .. Should make for a nice deeper sound . I just hope I can figure out a way to still use my borla Axelback for the rear since its a 2.25" inlet now , Im thinkin i can have it Ported n Just cut my current catback Side flange off n port it also before having them weld it to the new 2.5 piping .. Also lookin to tint the windows n either do a Rear Lip or just get a BC2 rear bumper .. Also mounting the Pipe visions DvD player n flip flop trunk to Mount up a Wii or 360 n Power suppply Source as well so we dont get bored at the shows . Cant wait . If i can just get 80 % of this stuff done this year , I will be estatic . but my goal is to have it all done Before Holloween ....
there will a bunch of other small stuff but this is a bulk of my plans for the upcoming year
Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 03 February 2009 at 15:29
Looks like quite a few plans then! The Y exhuast sounds interestingand would be good to hear it once you've got it done Normally I'm not one for tinted windows but the contrast with the yellow will look really good!

-------------

Date Posted: 06 February 2009 at 09:31

welp got my tail lights in today  n i am tryin to make up my mind if i wanna buy an r34 front bumper tomorrow . Also today I put the tires on my Black team dynamic rims n put them back on my car "  got a slow leaking flat in my front pass tire on the painted stock rims :(  Crappiest thing is ' the guy Tho he wasnt trying to ' scraped up The TD's  all to hell  on 2 of the rims :(    im hoping touch up paint will work .   i will toss up some pix soon :)

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 07 February 2009 at 09:58

Some pix i took today  to show off the new taillights n my painted  team dyamics that just got new Nankengs wrapped on em . guy managed to chip n scratch the one rim pretty bad .  Sorta upsett me but , i think i can touch it up ok ...

-------------

Date Posted: 07 February 2009 at 11:12
^Liking that a lot  The wheels work very very well, and not bad at all for aftermarket lights 

-------------

Date Posted: 10 February 2009 at 09:44

thnx man :) 

here is a pic of my buddys car that i am super proud of . I made the mesh grilles for him ass well . He has a nismo lip n Cf evo hood unlike myself .  makes me jealous lol

N my new present to myself  -  a Duraflex  R34 Front bumper :P  Soon to be getting the sideskirts with a b2 rear :) yee hah 

guy threw in Free pair of Cf splitters too :)

I actually drove n picked this up with the sentra lol  4 hours each way . was a rough but satisfying ride home lol  . I still cant believe the bumper fit just so  .. 

" yes Im crazy " lol 

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 15 February 2009 at 21:41
Fucking awesome Erix. If them carbon things go on the side of the bumper then they are called canards dude.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 February 2009 at 00:01
Was about to say, you have to get that Nismo lip! but that bumper should do nicely 

-------------

Date Posted: 21 February 2009 at 05:35

ok my bad :P  CF  canards :p   i absolutely cant wait til i get the last 2 bills i owe paid off one is lined up for a 916 $ check to go thru on monday n bring the balance to Zero :D  then i just owe around 4 or 5 on my carcareone card which i used 1 time for 375 $ a year ago . N i paid on it or about 8 months n because i got laid off it went back up to 50 $ more than what i started with .. Fuqn shitty . but i learned my lesson with credit n all my cards are closed except for 2 which i will let open to help bring my Cscore back up a bit ..  Only 2 things i will ever charge in the future is a house or cars . never charging any sort of luxurys or car parts or anything liek that again .  Hell for a while i just opend credit cards so i could go out shoppin with money i already couldnt come up with .. Shakes head .  SO 1 more Card to go n my paychecks will be mine again after 15 months of tryin to pay bills off ..  then i can save up a check or 2 n buy the rest of my body kit n the check after that they are getting painted :D  " ecstatic "  i wanted to be show ready by mid summer this year . Only gotta redo my interior now n dress up the engine bay a little more .. Breathes deep sigh of relaxation , I worked 15 hours today at like 15  $ n hr :) if i can just pull a couple more days liek this in next week '  I will be shoppin for them side skirts n Bc2 rear in No time ...

also I decided to avoid messing with my Intake mani n cams ,  Once my body kit is on I will  be saving up for either a manual Swap n turbo kit  or else a Vq35 motor n tranny Swap .  :) Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 09 March 2009 at 05:07

Orderred a New CF evo  hood with flush sitting  Cf  aerocatch hood pins .  new headlights ,   got my New 4 2 1 header n my grounding kit in , Have the R34 front bumper sitting ready to be drilled n test fitted , and i am gonna be picking up the R34 Sides n Bc2  Rear bumper within a week or 2  also gettin a high flow cat welded in tomorrow in place of my  stinky worn out  stock one ..

-------------

Date Posted: 18 April 2009 at 06:47
ok , so i got the 600 $ i needed for my bodyshop guy to prep / paint n install my body kit n install the cf hood for me n fix my radiator support while he's at it ..
Talked with Vis on the phone n they said my hood is on a container thats due to hit La this week n it will get 3 dayd to my house from their . So by this weekend or soon after it should be here :D n i just dropped 10 k on an 05 mazda MpV minivan to use as a Family car so the car seats wont be in the sentra no more once it gets back with the kit n hood on it :D . IM excited it wont be long now til i feel the urge to take some pictures again lol ..

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2009 at 04:39

Ok so i dropped the mini van n Went with an Explorer XLt . Also got the sentra in the body shop . Should be done this weekend .

here is a cpl Sneak peak pictures :)

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2009 at 08:39
Oh Erix thats gunna look fucking awesome when its done bro.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 May 2009 at 03:24

Should have it back on monday Now , I will bath it n take it out for a good phot session no doubt :)  I cant wait man ..

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 10 May 2009 at 23:51
PS :
Picked up a nismo strut tower Bar and a Nismo Radiator cap .

So i will be takin a bunch Pix tomorrow now

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2009 at 02:15

Pic update

Still needs another coat on the front bumper , alogn with Buffed n Clear coated..

Nismo strut tower bar

almost done  ., should have the new headlights in n the paint work done by tonight so i can pick it up tomorrow :)

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2009 at 23:15

Erix thats fucking awesome dude, just wished your wernt across the pond so I could come and have a look at it LOL.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2009 at 00:05

cars home n finished i just need to make up some Mesh plates for it now N i can take some good pix .. :)

what the heck Might as well share these a while

Some late evening shots just as the sky went black ..

It needs a bath pretty bad , which i will give it tomorrow night once im done with the mesh pieces n so have em fastend in ..  
Overall im happy :) Im just scurred of gettin rock chips :x  Ima wax it Alot to try n build up a little shield :P

Erix

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2009 at 01:29
I love it!!! Superb job, makes the car look much meaner

Looks like you did a nice job of the paint too so well done

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2009 at 05:16

Got the large Mesh in the middle of the bumper done . N made a grille up for a customer who let me take a pic of it on my car .. My grille will have the yellow tooth in the middle to make it look liek 2 seperate grille ..

N another customer i met with today was driving n Rt/10 viper . Thing was Eye candy if i ever saw any ..

1 from farther away -

I really wanna drop my rear end like 1 - 2 " and get the R34 sideskirts to match my front bumper . along with getting the wheels Refurbished to look like new again ..

-------------

Date Posted: 19 May 2009 at 06:26
So today i managed to get 2 side pieces of the mesh on , They look pretty tight imo. cant wait to get the last 4 on tomorrow hopefully ..  And the nissan emblem on the grille Really really pops with the bright silver . I definately like it.... Just cant wait to get it Boosted n converted to a manual now ..

Erix 

-------------

Date Posted: 11 June 2009 at 07:25

Finally had time to do my main upper grille

-------------

Date Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:29
One of the best if not the best B15s I've ever seen. Top job pal 

-------------

Date Posted: 28 June 2009 at 19:08

Thanks man , I will have a turbo on it very soon to experiment n see how the auto trans will handle it .. that n the sideskirts , n the rotors n wheels are getting replaced with nice New ones ..

-------------

Date Posted: 29 June 2009 at 07:59
TURBO??? Good lad, keep us informed Erix.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 June 2009 at 08:00
Oh and forgot to say mate, that bonnet looks fucking awesome.

-------------

Posted By: johnbr6
Date Posted: 29 June 2009 at 23:02
awesome.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 July 2009 at 06:25

Thnx a bunch you guys

i found a turbo kit I like for about 2 k with a t3/t4 turbonetics turbo. And I should have the money i need for it within 2 months 3 tops .. Then i will just need gauges n a trans Cooler n Ima gonna push this auto Tragic to its limits

-------------

Date Posted: 05 September 2009 at 18:31
Cars paid off and Nissan Replaced my ECM for free under Recall warranty . Fixed my idle issue n the cars running like new again   feels soo good to have my car back n running right after a yr almost .
Also made a custom Floor Board For in my trunk to better support my sub System n Kids Stroller :P I iwll throw pix up shortly once i decide what i wanna coat it with . Either polyurea and a color chip with clearcoat , or possibly a Leather wrap or I may just try Paint . Tho i know paint will not hold up like i would want it to .. But i might get antsy n just spray it for fun :)

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 05:46

Some pix of the front all meshed over finally .  Also of the trunk progress i made . just startd the trunk 2 days ago . but so far so good i think :)  still need to remount the system back in but theres already holes drilled for the brackets from b4 i painted so tomorrowi  should knock that out once its all dryd . :)

How the trunk startd out

cut everything with a jigsaw down from a 4x8' sheet of 19/32ths plywood .

1st coat on the top 
Room for my spare
Cut the tie down brakcet out for easier removal

OEM Tire jack Holder
N even did the spare to match nice :)

What ya guys think ???  I just love doing stuff myself . n i think i learned a good skill or 2 from this in honesty :)

-------------

Date Posted: 19 September 2009 at 20:15
I so wished I could see this car for real Erix LOL.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 September 2009 at 22:34

Yeah andy i wish i could see alot of your guys car builds in person myself as well

But since im so far some new pix :P

Tire in -      Check

Sub box in -   check

Handle On -  check

New Wing made me drill some holes in my trunk but it Sits super tight and i was able to wire up the Brake light easily ,so im happy :)

-------------

Date Posted: 21 September 2009 at 06:30

So i got my wheels touched up again , but due to my lesson learned last time i looked sorta goofy doing em . but they sure came out problem free ;)

I Had to paint the wheels on my car because my lug space on the rims is super tight with my lug bar n it rubs  . i found out the hard way last yr when i first painted them off the car n they had paint dmg beforei even drove with them :(  but no dmg this time since i left em on n just put bags over my rotors n brakes ;)  the bags r still on in these pix lol

will get better pix soon

-------------

Date Posted: 25 October 2009 at 06:12

Funds finally popped up :) Turbo kit will be gettin orderred in 2 weeks :D   Thank God . Then just a cpl Tuning n Monitoring Goodies and i will be ready to get it street tuned n a Dyno run :D

Im soo excited i cant wait :)

And some pix from posts i have made on other sites recently :P

Sorry i musta forgot to put em up here .

me wingless for the first time ever lol -  i did not like it at first lol

Cf nismo Rep wing on Stock trunk -
The megan Header i just picked up

Obsidians old Wing on Jons old CF Vis trunk  RoR

Almost forgot the eyelid pix , and to mention . I intend on wrapping my roof in a Cf weave i found . Just need some funds to pop up at the right time to do it . Will make another good winter project in the old mans garage .

Recoated my strut tower bar to get rid of the scratches in it .
gonna use a qtip and paint the bolts black also now that its on ,

Got my radiator heat shield on -

Some pix from this morning , this was only with the 2nd coat and the paint was a solid flatt black ,

cool sunroof pic -

And some from tonight during prep n after the final coat -

I will have better pix of my roof soon . my son broke my camera Damn it .

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.11 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2012 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk