Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Members Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2005 SER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2005 SER
    Posted: 02 November 2007 at 03:56

Hey ya'll . This little nissan has Done Really Well for me  over the last 2 yrs  and she is just now getting her Pension So to speak :) .. So far I put on a Borla Cat back exhaust System ( rear assembly )  and a K&N air filter  which i just Did as a short term Fix  while i decide if i wanna get a cold air intake Or just wait n keep saving for a Boost Setup ..... 165 Hp stock with probly a given 5 hp from the filter and new exhaust , + a little more Throttle response From the filter .. Shes running good But i have yet to get her actual Specs from a 1/4 mile shot ...  WIll try n make it up to the speedway for some time trial runs in the Spring ..  Til then  Heres some Pix of my Baby .. She Can really Smoke it up if i try , and chirps at 35 mph + when i get on it ....

A little smoke to piss the neighbors off   

A nice  Tire Chirp at 38 mph  ( Not a stickshift )  

My baby  

Enjoy , Erix

Edited by Erix05SER
Burnin Rubber like its my religion .....
KevShek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
The Modfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevShek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2007 at 00:30
Nice, youre soooo lucky, we dont have this model over here, plus theres loads on the aftermarket scene for them.
Kevin Shek
Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2007 at 18:35

I always find it interesting the difference in model Names Between the different regions ...  To Be honest i didnt even realize u guys were Uk based until i signed up n posted . Hope u dont mind an English Bird hangin around a bit ... 

As for the aftermarket Pieces ,  They are still coming out with more stuff every month for this Qr25de Engine ... last yr i had very little options , but just now people are finishing alot of Testing on Some Decent aftermarket mods ,,,   im gonna be grabbing Z3 Fenders n a Bodykit by Xmas time .. And Shortly after Tires , Window tint n and Short ram intake With a Turbonetix electric Turbo adaptor ....  = )

Heres me taking out a Honda on the Circuit last night .. Its hard drivin one handed ,while holding a camera n Shifting at just the right time ., reason he got that Early pull , but i didnt sweat it ..
Enjoy -  

And My buddy in his old police Car / The Caprice  .. He got a hyperchip yet n still cant Get me wit hhis V8 . Hehehe 

Enjoy -

Erix 05

Edited by Erix05SER
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2007 at 19:46
Nice ride dude, shame we dont have them in the UK.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2007 at 17:05

I would think the cost to ship a car over by large boat would only run a cpl thousand bucks , And if u buy a 03 - 05 u can find em for about 10 grand ,  So  figure 15 k  For a One of a kind car over there , with ability to Push 300 Hp to wheels on a stock block If u run 8 lbs of boost ... ;)  Heck id do it :p  , I bought this car for $ 15,000 New after we jewd the dealer down from $19,500  . :) Just a thought i had as u mention the unnavailability ,   But You guys do have the SKYline Correct ???? I do anything to snag a half Decent one of those ....

More Clips soon ,, I about ran another set of Firehawks down to Slick Status , Once i do , I may Just Practice Smoking em off for the cam lol ..  

later ,  Erix

Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2007 at 01:16

Anywho , Have some 20% window tint in the mail n on its way , And got a Remote Start Setup installed :D .. cant wait for my Headers and intake to get here as well ..  Throw em on , Because After those 3 things ,  I will be Placing n order for some Rims , Carbon Fiber hood  and an R34 Octain Bodykit :D  and some Z3 Fenders along with Some DvD players . Should be full of updates from here on out til this coming summer when she will just need painted and a turbo kit installed    Cant wait myself

My remote Starter --->

This wasnt even peddle to metal either :) Hittin 100 mph ---> 

Enjoy :)  Erix

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2007 at 18:09
Awesome dude.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
DanGT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2007 at 13:59

nice

Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2007 at 01:54

You guys r awsome , :)  thnx a million . 

Here is the New Stuff i just grabbed . aside from the Tint , Which i am still waiting on .  Got a quote . If i mess this tint job up tryin to do it myself .

Its gonna run me 170 $ to have a shop do it for me .. PHewwee . I think i would order 10 rolls of the precut do it yurself stuff before i paid that much .. Sheesh ..

anywhoo . The good stuff Eh ' 

New Cold air intake --->

this is gonna replace my Factory Box w/ a Flat style K&N air Filter . the K&N alone gave me a great throttle Response boost from my old clogged factory filter . Im hoping the CAI  gives me some new sound with a little Hp n tq gain ontop of what i was used to feeling from the Plain K&N .. 

Heres my Petals --->

And the New Emblem --->

I will snap some good scenic shots once i get the tint n cold air on :)

Erix

Edited by Erix05SER
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2007 at 21:26
Dude, that CAI is gunna roar, get it on the car man and dont forget more pics.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic