2005 SER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 00:07
Looking mighty fine dude. Keep it up.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
DRIFTER View Drop Down
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 12:38
looks cracking fella good job.
Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 03:55

Welp < Heres the freshly tinted Headlights . I think it goes nice with the new grille !!  

Side by side comparison -  
 Both heads tinted -   
 An up close  - 
Mugshots ;)    

This is just Too sexy Imho   =)  

what you guys think ??? ,  Erix

Burnin Rubber like its my religion .....
Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 08:20

hey everyone , Just wanted to do a little update .  I have put in some 8500 K HiD bulbs and also sent my Bezal out to Get Carbon Fiber Vinyl layed over it .  and lastly Been putting together a custom Grill .. doing the finishing touches now . SO i will put more pix up tomorrow ,.  I have since cut the yellow tooth off  , so the grill wont have a hideous yellow in the middle any more :) .  Just in between spraying clear coats now . Then back on she goes for a while . "  them clips really kill the fingers to pop off  

My Bezal , dude sent me a pic since i was anxious to see it

and my grill comin along     

The new bulb look :)     compared to the old bulb

more soon ., Hope u guys like em .. 

Erix

Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2008 at 07:40

Ok Bought Engine paint And 421 Dc header with Down / mid pipe . I forget which is the proper term for my application .. anywho    And The Wheels are gonna be A nice SHiny Black too .. Everything should get done this wk end if time allows :) and my wife can keep her temper at bay . She hates when i spend a whole day on my car , the kids dont give any breaks lol ..  But yea .  header , Wheels , Will do some heavy Cleaning to shine up what i can . Might paint a few things in the Bay , will definately be Spraying my Wheels .

Custom Jobs   FTW

Erix

Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 05:36

Thnx guys , ur makin me wanna find something else to put on , SO i can do another update :)  But uh , until then I will Figure out a way to mount my Camera while i drive so i can do some nice Videos of me goin for the win against some unsuspecting Prey :D lol   jk  i give em a beeping notice ;)

Erix

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 01:13
Sentra is coming along really nice dude, keep it up.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
DanGT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2008 at 18:49
good lad keep moddin lol
Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2008 at 06:47

As u wish  ,    I watched a good movie last night n it reminded me to check in here today .,   Dead Mans Boots  Was the name .. It was a bit different from the usual movie . As in  ' It had very little filler . the writer had  scenes he wantd u to see to tell the story n cut out all the honky dory keep ur wife happy in the middle crap :p  im sure some of ya's seen it , if not  <  Check it out .. its a good watch ..  Anywayz  back on topic 

So i got to snap  some pix of the intake all done up finally .  And Yea She Roars nicely Now at top end especially ... 

During Processes  I ended up cracking the  Original MAF adaptor Piece  N had to get a universal One Thru Spectre racing Parts ...  But it holds Tuff n Tight for now so Im happy .. 

Also Im a bit happy Cuz  i got to do a great race of  0 - 165 kms"  against a guy i work with  Who happens to own a Camaro Z28 and a mustang Gt  . Well Tonight he had his stang  And let me race him , I Tore him apart on the launch gettin myself about a 1.5 car length lead, and he Only caught me at 125k km "  we Let off when i was at 165km  N he was near 175  with his ass end about 10 -15 foot in front of me ..    We both have intake n Exhaust done .  And I Believe he has  Straight pipes and headers behind  a Tuned Performance Chip As well as a few other Bolt on Mods ,  
  I am simply Intake and Exhaust atm ...   If i had some headers I think i could keep up with him all the way thru a 1/4 mile  , And if I just got to pushin  6 - 8 lbs of Boost i think i will walk him Start to finish :)  ...  But For now Im  happy , Feelin ' Not too bad for havin my little  N/a 2.5  SER run him the way it did  And spanked his ass  rotten off the line n most of the race . Now that i know i wont get eaten alive  I am gonna figur out a way to mount my camera up to record Races without me having to hold it and stear while I Upshift  and keep watch of the camera n road all at once lol :)  hehhehehe
 Heres some pix , Enjoy  ;P    

After i snapped the first MaF adaptor and had to test fit the new Piece ..    

the New CAI  finally Installed   

I have a ton of Stuff i am just aching to do to This Car ,,

This is a list of my intended mods to come  and will pretty much be in the order u see me get them done as well ...

Cold air Intake ,          " installed

Remote Start ,           ; ; ;   " installed

20 % Window tint         " coming soon "

Dc Headers ,           ; ; ;      " coming soon "

Motegi Wheels "           ; ; ;  " comin Soon "

Carbon Fiber Hood,       " coming soon "

NEW FSB  and RSB        " coming soon " " Probly gonna go with Nismo sway bars

Sport Springs , and suspension

Carbon Fiber Trunk,

Custom CF Dash Board 

Racing Seats 

graphic Paintjob

Nismo Front Lip 

And a few other Odds n Ends  Like Lightweight Pulleys , Battery ,  Custom Floor matts  and seat Embroidery n so on

PS here is a pic of Ryans car I raced aka

my competion

Erix 05

Edited by Erix05SER
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2007 at 21:26
Dude, that CAI is gunna roar, get it on the car man and dont forget more pics.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic