Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Members Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2005 SER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 11:44
looks mint love the headlights!
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 12:17
I really do like how your sentra is coming along man.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 04:51

Got my Bezal shipped Back to me  today ..  CF baby :) 

ANd some  Day time shots of the New Smoked Tails  n what not :) 

Burnin Rubber like its my religion .....
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 10:38
Your ride is just so clean Erik, love it. When you changing the rims dude?
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 17:53

Thnx man , means a bunch to me ..  I hope to take her to shows within the next 9 months .  Will have my interior redone with some a bunch more cosmetic work ,,  Flipflop trunk , LED 170 bulb Plasma Glow Kit in Yellow  Hid  , DvD Screens and Player mounted . Sound system i have sitting in my house since we startin makin babys lol . Gettin my Engine bay detailed , painted , Eventually portd n polished , And if i decide it wont make me miss my car too much , I will be grabbing a CF  hood with CF front Fenders and Bclub 2 Bumper with Bk2 Sideskirts in factory  Sunburst .  And will Be Getting a Graphic Paint job  which will make It appear the  Yellow sunburst Paint Is Shredding off of the CF underbody ...  I cannot wait to see this graphic on my car everytime i think of it . Mmmmmm ...   guessin about 2 - 4 G's for that  paintjob alone ... Depending if i take it to one person for the whole thing , Or have diff guys do different sections of the process .   
BUT  FOR now   . You ask  about the rims .  Within 2 wks i will have some tax return cash ,  Gettin Black 17s  And givin this girl a little drop soon after  and some 35 % tint on the sides with a 20 Rear  . And also I expect to have 1/4 Mile videos of me at the track Next Month  WOOOO . it will be my first time actually sanctiond on a track <  But  Im sure i will love it regardless how slow i look  lol ...   Also I am gonna be buying a Nice aftermarket Header to help out my times  as well .. Since  i was hoping to get nos  instead of wheels , but my wife says Not Until i get a Family car lol ... I  agree'd once a friend mentiond the fact , Bottles Go BOOM  if someone rear ends you .  =x  . SO Wheels and header it'll be     Any experianced imput on which Wheel size would be better for me to use When  at the track ??  16's or 17's ??? Not sure , but  i assume the 17s will be a slightly wider tire as well ... 

Erix

Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2008 at 04:40

Ok welp no header yet . But its now definately next on the list to buy this month ... 
But til then , I got my wheels today , Team Dynamic Pro Race 1s , Made to order :) so only a small handfull  of sentra owners are going to have them anywhere ..  I just love em , But im not sure if i wanna stay this color or go to blk .. The bronze Goes amazingly well , Much better than i thought it would ..  But i know there is gonna be alot of sterotyping , n people askin y i didnt get blk rims . Shrugs :P

Also My CF shorty antenna came in yesterday  :) and My Engine cover Got Nice n painted ..I must say i think it came out nice for an at home job ..   The lettering will get brushed either yellow or Silver  and the nissan emblem will get painted the same color once i can decide on one  . Should be sometime this wk as i find a day to do it ...

Enjoy -

A nice Shine :)
Full engine bay shot 

The new Shorty antenna
Close up of antenna n CF 

The new wheels ..   

Regardless of opinions . I am super happy with how my car looks .  I been wanting something worth Sitting n showing for a long time .  Soon as i do a few more bolt ons n such , I think i will be there .  even if its not the fastest car in my group , By far .. lol  It can still look pretty good n unique ..  SE-R's FTW

Erix

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 19:51
Looking fine yet again dude, but get it slammed mate.
Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 03:35

I will need to get my fenders Rolled Without a  doubt to do any sort of drop . MY Drivers Side Rear is Scraping for some reason.  Must be on turns or bumps , I see long Shaving and Cut marks appearing on the tire ..  Kida Upsetting . considerring the tire will probably be all but SHIT  by the time i get to roll em ... Need to find someone who knows how to do it with a B ball bat  n a wrench ...

Erix

Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2008 at 05:16

Welp  . Got my battery done today , along with taking the Heat shield off my header .. I am gonna sand it down try to polish it up a bit b4 putting it in storage in case i sell the car someday "  I hope I never Have to "  But yeah .. Buyin a new header tomorrow and will be Wrapping a bunch of the wires n hoses to help clean up the old OEM wrappings ...   Still working on The Engine cover emblem lmao .. been almost 2 wks of trial and error n waiting waiting waiting for paint coats to dry .. had to restart it 2 x now n each process takes me about 3 days around work n takin care of the household .. =x Its all black atm  and i think its either gonna stay this way or maybe get the lettering in yellow . I just dont wanna hafta start over agn because of a stupid  Smudge / fingermark / or paint run .. This thing has done it all to me lol . never b4 did i have a problem painting something the way i wanted it lol
 Anyways heres some Engine  bay shots .. Cant wait to have everything  Covered  n refurbished :) Gonna be Putting some Chrome Color in next ;)   Shiny stuff  FTW  lmao  ...

Freshly clear coated n smooth as glass

Re-install Shots  from various  angles -

And finished n in place

Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 02:04

Woot .  HEADER is Orderred . After 2.5 yrs of waiting to get one .. Finally taking the plunge ..  Removing the heat shield really motivated me to get a nice new one in there .. Cant stand the old red ones .  "  " ...  ALso grabbed a plasma glow  170 Led  Full car Light kit to throw on for when im sitting ..... 2 50 " tubes for the sides n 2 26 or so inch tubes for the Front n blk ,  got it in Yellow  too :)  Cant wait to see it on the car in the coming wks . i will be going pic happy lmao ..  Soon its gonna be time to add to the interior some more .. Need DvD players . a Ps 2 in the glovebox with a portable 9" lcd screen for the Front passenger and also a mounted one on the back of each seat for the kids when they get to ride in the car to shows :P

Also gonna be doing a nice sound system . got the stuff sittin in storage for that . just couldnt put it in a car that i used to carry the newborn n toddler around in ... But wont be long now :)  

Erix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic