Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Members Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Erix 05 SER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Erix05_SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05_SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2009 at 19:08

Thanks man , I will have a turbo on it very soon to experiment n see how the auto trans will handle it .. that n the sideskirts , n the rotors n wheels are getting replaced with nice New ones ..

05Sentra SE-R 2.5L All motor With E-bay CAI/4-1 H/Borla E/Scytek remote Starter/lightweight crank Pulley/Custom painted stock rims/7"flipdown DvDplayer/800w amp'd dual 10"subs/Detachable Pioneer H.U./
edk_ View Drop Down
Established Member
Established Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:29
One of the best if not the best B15s I've ever seen. Top job pal 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05_SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 07:25

Finally had time to do my main upper grille

05Sentra SE-R 2.5L All motor With E-bay CAI/4-1 H/Borla E/Scytek remote Starter/lightweight crank Pulley/Custom painted stock rims/7"flipdown DvDplayer/800w amp'd dual 10"subs/Detachable Pioneer H.U./

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05_SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2009 at 06:26
So today i managed to get 2 side pieces of the mesh on , They look pretty tight imo. cant wait to get the last 4 on tomorrow hopefully ..  And the nissan emblem on the grille Really really pops with the bright silver . I definately like it.... Just cant wait to get it Boosted n converted to a manual now ..

Erix 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05_SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 05:16

Got the large Mesh in the middle of the bumper done . N made a grille up for a customer who let me take a pic of it on my car .. My grille will have the yellow tooth in the middle to make it look liek 2 seperate grille ..

N another customer i met with today was driving n Rt/10 viper . Thing was Eye candy if i ever saw any ..

1 from farther away -

I really wanna drop my rear end like 1 - 2 " and get the R34 sideskirts to match my front bumper . along with getting the wheels Refurbished to look like new again ..

edk_ View Drop Down
Established Member
Established Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 01:29
I love it!!! Superb job, makes the car look much meaner

Looks like you did a nice job of the paint too so well done

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05_SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 00:05

cars home n finished i just need to make up some Mesh plates for it now N i can take some good pix .. :)

what the heck Might as well share these a while

Some late evening shots just as the sky went black ..

It needs a bath pretty bad , which i will give it tomorrow night once im done with the mesh pieces n so have em fastend in ..  
Overall im happy :) Im just scurred of gettin rock chips :x  Ima wax it Alot to try n build up a little shield :P

Erix

Erix

Edited by Erix05_SER
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 23:15

Erix thats fucking awesome dude, just wished your wernt across the pond so I could come and have a look at it LOL.

IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05_SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 02:15

Pic update

Still needs another coat on the front bumper , alogn with Buffed n Clear coated..

Nismo strut tower bar

almost done  ., should have the new headlights in n the paint work done by tonight so i can pick it up tomorrow :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05_SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 23:51
PS :
Picked up a nismo strut tower Bar and a Nismo Radiator cap .

So i will be takin a bunch Pix tomorrow now
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic