Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Members Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2005 SER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 03:25

Right on ,. alot of people think the covers look better off ..  But as of late '  I was contemplating  Painting the Inside Surroundings of my Headlights The same color as my car ., everywhere that its blacked out would be sunburst "   So that it would look more liek this ...    But obviously with my shape n  protruding lenses  they would look a tad different .  My only Thought is , would it be a good different or a bad one ?? lol 
Whats ur thoughts ?? If i do go ahead n try this out . I will most Likely Buy a  2nd set of headlights from a junk yard in town n Practice on them . So i can keep my current set as a back up incase something didnt turn out right  lol ;)

Erix

Burnin Rubber like its my religion .....
Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 06:05

wow , no opinions ??   okie doke :P

welp for n update as i liek to do .. Im almost done fabricating a lower Mesh grill to match my existing one .. also lookin into a shorty onstar antenna and the yellow fog overlays . will take pix shortly ..

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 09:07
Hi Erix, not sure about painting the inside of your lights dude, it will have to be a case of try it and see dude.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 04:34

.. I think i am gonna let my Headlights alone ..   but i am lookin at different ways to black out , or possibly mesh my lower grill ,  I made a mesh cutout one layer thick for the time being n think it definately needs another Layer . Gonna try n cut another one tonight if i can n Put the 2 together to see how it turns out ...  

BIG NEWS .  I just got A New Position in my company which will double my Income  in the next cpl of weeks , Im ecstatic atm ..  looks like i will be able to afford New Rotors and lowering Springs  before the Summer  Ends  ... Sweetness  ..

Also i made a video a few days back  with my New Header installed and it turned out alright .. I wanna make another one when my Wife can hold the camera n do a petal to the metal . This was just more for the sound capture ...  Hope u like it ...   Ps . I had to use Youtube , as it was too large a file  for Photobuckets free acct ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7G4Vm-U_wc 

Edited by Erix05SER
Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 19:38

I did finally take the plunge And black out my Lower Grill . I am still debating on whether or not i wanna fasten Mesh up to it or not ... I liek the Mesh look , but its pretty clean now . SO i dont wanna mess it up any thru a cheap mesh piece that doesnt turn out right ..   What you guys think So far ??
 heres the evenings work condensed to a few pix ..

Sized up a mesh grill .. 

Prepped -

Painted -  1st light coat for stick

@ the 3rd coat  -

Done :) 

With upper grill resting above place

And pix of the bumper back on 

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 20:10
That looks so much better Erix. Love the way the black breaks up the yellow.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Erix05SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 03:51

Yeah " I been hearing that a bunch lately :P  makes me happy to know im Not destroying my car by doin the wrong stuff or too much trying to mod it ...

But yeah "  As usual I was bored n staring at my car today tryin to find something  i could play with to pass time .. And I Decided to go ahead n Repaint the battery shroud   because it came out shitty last time ..  I did Get it much Glossier this time ..  And then i also Repainted my Nissan Emblem on the  Engine cover  and my antifreeze OverFlow Tank .  They also turned out pretty Nice ,, So I Just figured I'd throw up a quick pic for those curious.. 

Erix

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 10:29
Very tasty Erix, but you got to stop mate as you are really tempting me to mod my P12 LOL.I so which Nissan gave us that engine in the P12.
JC#79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC#79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 15:42

Originally posted by Andy Andy wrote:

Very tasty Erix, but you got to stop mate as you are really tempting me to mod my P12 LOL.I so which Nissan gave us that engine in the P12.

Not just the engine why oh why did we not get that model over here?

Having just read through the whole of this thread all I can say is well done on the work thus far keep up the good work I look forward to whatever else you have planned

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic